While maintaining the entire paper trail from beginning to end, the healthcare and life sciences industry already faces various problems. The current document process is slow, expensive, inefficient, full of errors, subject to loss of data and vulnerable to security breaches and affects the people they are chartered to care for.
Paperless Future of HealthcarePaperless organizations will not make their healthcare and life science recordings more accurate but will also help the industry become more efficient, fast, compliant and safe.
DocuSign and How it WorksDocuSign allows people to complete and sign anything, anywhere at any time from any device. In terms of security, DocuSign can be beneficial for healthcare and life science industry
Key Takeaways from the Paperless Future of Healthcare and Life Sciences Whitepaper are:
- How to save money in overnight shipping costs
- Ways to reduce turnaround times for diagnostic result documents by weeks
- How to cut excessive administrative expenses
- How to eliminate manual rekeying errors
- Ways to increase efficiency by eliminating time spent sending paper forms with doctors’ signatures